Garage Door Fence

brinck

Hey folks, I'm looking to add one of those garage door fence things that you see on the new Toy Haulers. My TH is a couple years old and didn't come with one, so I'd love to make the garage door a "deck" for my dogs to hang out on. Has anyone seen these for sale? (2 cables to put the door level, foldable fence pieces, etc). Thanks!

truknutt

Committed Member
Here is the link to the Lippert Flyer. Now you know who the manufacturer is I would contact them and see if it will work on your older Razor door. Get the part numbers and then start shopping around.

brinck

Thanks for the web site...unfortunately my local RV maintainer talked to her Keystone and Voltage reps who told her that if it didn't come with it, don't add it. Apparently my older door isn't structurally rigid enough to support excess weight for an extended amount of time. Thanks though...

truknutt

Committed Member
What is your door rated for weight-wise? You're only gonna "..make the garage door a "deck" for my dogs to hang out on." How much do your dogs weigh!!! I'd still give Lippert a call. All the hardware connects to the frame.

brinck

98lbs, 97lbs, and 58lbs....this may be my way of getting a new Cyclone if I keep telling my wife the only way to get a fence is with a new TH!!!