TECH :Forum, Events tab won't work, is it just me??

GETnBYE

I have been trying to look at the events tab (at the top between tools and blogs) and can't seem to get the tab to drop down. Is this just my computer?
Thanks

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
It's working on mine. Try clicking the little arrow and see if that helps (that's what I had to do).

GETnBYE

Well, glad it is working for everyone else, I hit the arrow and tried right click, left click, smacking the computer. Just no go for me. hummmmphf

jbeletti

Nita,

This happens to me sometimes too. Not often though. I usually just restart a new browser session and all is well.

Let me tell you another secret - LINK < go there, then bookmark it :)

Jim

GETnBYE

Thanks for the link. It has not worked in several days, it gives a small blue line like it is trying to drop down, but just can't.
Now, I will use the magic link.
Thanks,
Nita

Nita,

This happens to me sometimes too. Not often though. I usually just restart a new browser session and all is well.

Let me tell you another secret - LINK < go there, then bookmark it :)

Jim

wdk450

Anita & Wayne:
If it only doesn't work for you, I would suspect a browser glitch on your end.
The Tab just worked for me, and I just loaded and started using Google Chrome a few days ago.

Maybe you can reload your browser from a download site.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Possibly a "gap in the head space...of the operator" ?? just saying...:p Bette says Hi to wayne and you. Lou

Hello! No intention of thread stealing but perhaps you can add a picture of that 09 Ultra Red Hot Sunglow to the Red Bikes Rule thread! :)

Best Wishes!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
It works on both laptops of our laptops all the time but I can never get it to drop down at work????? Wait a minute, maybe maybe there a message in there for me???? It's ok, I'll learn to ignore it and use Jim's link....

GETnBYE

Debbie, I am just using the link also, I have way to much to do these days then try to fix a browser on a new laptop because I know I will mess something up. LOL
Nita
It works on both laptops of our laptops all the time but I can never get it to drop down at work????? Wait a minute, maybe maybe there a message in there for me???? It's ok, I'll learn to ignore it and use Jim's link....

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
It is definitely not "operator error". When I got my new laptop I had the same problem. I just went to the Portal page and the Events are listed down the right side of the page. The calendar is also available there. A feature I really like, 'cause you can see a whole month's events at once.

GETnBYE

Thanks Julie, I just have my bookmark going directly to the forum and then use the drop down links. It's just a few more clicks for me and I can probably handle that. I just take every chance I get to whine and want it easy.

AND, I know Lou loved getting the chance to pick at me, LOL. **What they don't know is, I just make it easy for them to pick at me cause I know how much they enjoy it! Ha ha
Nita

Couldn't possibly be the operator. She is too smart for that. Now if Wayne was doing it I could understand. Miss you guys.
Merry Christmas and be safe.

GETnBYE

You know it Al. / I can't wait to tell him what you said. Busted!!!!
Miss ya'll too. Tell Donna hey for me.
Nita
Couldn't possibly be the operator. She is too smart for that. Now if Wayne was doing it I could understand. Miss you guys.
Merry Christmas and be safe.