Electrical Schematic

jpmorgan37

Don;

I would contact Scott Lytle in the Engineering Department at Heartland. His number is 574-266-8726. I'm sure that he can accommodate your request. Here is one that had been posted previously for the 110 volt wiring. //heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=599&d=1149732814

John

flder

Don Reich
I was trying to find out if the wiring for the generator (load) terminated in the Junction Box next to the generator enclosure. These are the two answers finally got but no schematic.

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']"We don’t have a schematic, but a transfer switch is part of our generator prep. The line output from the generator is simply wired to the transfer switch. A schematic for that is included inside the transfer switch lid. The only other hook-ups required are connections to the battery, and fuel. The transfer switch will engage after a two minute delay when the generator is started disconnecting the coach from shore power."[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']"That is the connection point, and it is wired for 50 Amp split buss service. If the customer has circuit breakers on his generator the blue cover can be replaced with a normal cover"[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Gary at customer service was very helpful, but engineering leaves a lot to be desired.[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']I got my question answered but it took a while.[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Don[/FONT]