Talk about home defense

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Bob,was going to get ya one but they couldn't ship in time for Christmas. I do have a gross of muffler bearings I can send you , if your out of them.....Kenny

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
You guys are thinking way to small. I'm gonna order one of these for a roof mount on the BH (may require some structural work, though). No muss, no fuss, no evidence left to incriminate us. And I won't even have to set down my drink to use it.

View attachment 17222

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
One of these days, I'll find my engineering drawing of the "Clark Street Penetrator" and put it up. Baddest Cadillac in the 'hood. Delco-Remy Whisper-50's in the grill, Pierre Cardin Decoy Wallet Launcher on the roof. Developed back in the day when driving to work in Detroit was like running the gauntlet.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
one of these days, i'll find my engineering drawing of the "clark street penetrator" and put it up. Baddest cadillac in the 'hood. Delco-remy whisper-50's in the grill, pierre cardin decoy wallet launcher on the roof. Developed back in the day when driving to work in detroit was like running the gauntlet.

rotflmao!!!