ATF: Edge - Water Pump

Could someone please tell me where and how to access the fresh water pump on the Edge M21? I tried testing it with the switch in the bathroom, but I think it's been turned off/bypassed when it came from the dealer. I don't normally use it but it would be nice to make sure it operates okay.

Thanks.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Could someone please tell me where and how to access the fresh water pump on the Edge M21? I tried testing it with the switch in the bathroom, but I think it's been turned off/bypassed when it came from the dealer. I don't normally use it but it would be nice to make sure it operates okay.

Thanks.
socrates, First thing, make sure you have some water in the fresh water tank. Your pump will not make much noise if the tank is empty. Also, if there is pressure on the water system, the pump may not run. Disconnect your city water and open a fixture in the rig then turn on the pump switch. If it's still a no go, you may have a bad fuse or some other electrical issue.

socrates, First thing, make sure you have some water in the fresh water tank. Your pump will not make much noise if the tank is empty. Also, if there is pressure on the water system, the pump may not run. Disconnect your city water and open a fixture in the rig then turn on the pump switch. If it's still a no go, you may have a bad fuse or some other electrical issue.

Ray--thanks for this. When I tried it before I did put water in the tank but left the city water hooked up with pressure. I'll give this a try next time we're out camping.

pegmikef

Thanks.

In my old 2011 Edge M21 the water pump was under the bed on the left side of the storage area. There was a lid with a few screws that you had to remove to access the pump. I assume it is the same in other year models.