Saying Goodbye to Roxie

gjackson

A week ago today we had to put our sweet Roxie to sleep. She has suffered for the past year with Chronic Pancreatitus and each attack was worse than the last. It's one of the hardest things we've ever done. Roxie was a happy little dog who certainly brightened our lives. She is definitely missed.

RIP Roxie.
DSC00610.jpg

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Glen and Sue, We feel your pain it is never easy to say goodbye to a loyal friend. Hope you can have a nice holiday.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Glenn & Sue, We're sorry to hear of Roxie's passing. I think losing a best friend is sometimes harder than losing family. Keep her in your hearts always.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
It's always hard to lose a beloved pet. Unlike family and friends, their loyalty and love is unconditional, no strings attached, never judgemental.

wingfoot

It's always hard to lose a beloved pet. Unlike family and friends, their loyalty and love is unconditional, no strings attached, never judgemental.

Well said John, I too have lost a pet. It's never easy to experience that. I believe it's the last time my wife and I cried together.

Glen and Sue, good luck to you and I wish you well.

Larry

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
So sorry for your loss. Having been through pancreatitis with one of our dogs and losing her from it, we know how hard it is. Bless you for taking care of her.