hwh bypass

bogey123

I just purchased a new 2011 sundance 3000 RK. Is there any other access to the by pass valves behind the HWH, then thru the front storage area ?

Thank you,

jimtoo

Hi bogey123,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Hopefully another Sundance owner will jump in soon, but most likely you will need to remove the panel in the front storage area to access the valves in the lines behind the water heater.

Enjoy the forum and your new Sundance.

Jim M

Rrloren

Not familiar with your floorplan but on mine access is thru the bottom panel under the sterio system. Remove the screws and the panel can be pulled out and your in the front storage area. I then put some velcro on the panel and a small drawer knob that allows access without removing screws.

hoefler

Not familiar with your floor plan but on mine access is thru the bottom panel under the stereo system. Remove the screws and the panel can be pulled out and your in the front storage area. I then put some Velcro on the panel and a small drawer knob that allows access without removing screws.

When I help a friend winterize his Sundance, the access was under the stereo. Had to pry it out around the hinges to get it out.