Does my 2010 M333 North Country 26SLR have a water heater bypass?

Hi everyone.
We recently bought the above RV and are having trouble with the hot water heater. When I lite the heater it stays on for about 5 min and then shuts off. I have water in the holding tank but wonder if there is a bypass somewhere and water is not going into the heater tank thus shutting itself down for safety. Can anyone advise? I've looked under the water heater but just fresh water drain. Looked also under the kitchen sink and under the bed and nothing. Please help
thanks
Kev and Monica

jimtoo

Hi Kev and Monica,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you have a bypass for the water heater and most likely you will need access to the rear of the heater which may be under a booth seat or someplace like that. Look on the outside for heater,,, then look inside for access behind it. Hopefully someone with the same unit will jump in soon and give better help.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Hi Jim,
Thank you for that. I looked behind the heater and found an access panel underneath the stove and oven. Now everything is working fine !!
This has been very helpful and look forward to contributing as well sometime
all the best
Kev and Monica

jimtoo

Hey Kev and Monica,

That's what the Heartland Forum is about, helping each other and making friends. You should check out the rallies in your area. There you will meet other Heartland owners and make friends, have good food and fun.

Also check into joining us in the Heartland Owners Club. Good benefits come with membership also. Not expensive at all and if you make a couple of rallies you will more than get your membership fee back in food, club plaque.

Enjoy the forum and your new North Country.

Jim M