Our new Home (away from home) LM Mesa

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
After a full year of an on again off again search for a new trailer, we finally have our new Landmark Mesa. Our search took us to many other brands that are known for four season living and full timing. While there are many manufacturers that we found meet those requirements, for us the best value was the Landmark Mesa.

The floorplan was an instant hit. Met all our requirements such as more countertop space, bigger living room, steps to bedroom away from the entry door, washer/dryer not on the pin, etc. One bonus on this floorplan was the "suite" feel for the bath and bedroom area area.
Lots of little extras such as frameless (and dual pane) windows among others really just clinched it for us.

Sitting here at Ocean Lakes with friends for the last few days, the body paint has been a big hit. Several people have stopped and commented on how pretty the trailer is. Doing our best to promote HL with them!

Other than one minor water leak, the trailer has been flawless. And while it has not been that cold yet (31) it sure seems this trailer is very well insulated. My feet have not gotten cold :) and we have not run the furnace yet. Just the heat pump and fireplace.

I will miss our Big Country-but sure am glad we bought a Landmark.
Thanks Heartland for a well thought out floorplan.
IMAG0296.jpg

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Larry, Sam,
Glad that all is working out with the new LM. Hope that we can work out a time to see later this month in Hilton Head. Enjoy the new year at MB.

Birchwood

We are now on our third year full timing in our Pinehurst.The Mesa floorplan is close to
the Pinehurst with the Mesa slightly longer to probably accomodate the rear sofa.
To function better with the slides retracted we turned our dining table and now
use two chairs.With this modification the fridge can be accessed for lunches.
Next week we are having a front air installed as the 15000 main unit has to
work overtime to cool the bedroom.With the exception of our dining chairs
and table all our furniture was replaced with real leather and residential
mattress.
You should be very happy with your Mesa .

archbarb

What a great way to start off the New Year, with your new LM. Its looks beautiful from the picture on your post. Can't wait to get the grand tour next weekend!!!!!

Archie

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Congratulations Larry and Sam! Nice looking coach. So did you move the Washer/Dryer over or get a stacker??

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Larry and Sam, congrats for the new LM I love that paint job! That is the one thing that drives me to even looking at new coaches. Enjoy!

jnbhobe

Congratulations on the new rig, I know you two will enjoy it. Larry, don't forget to show us all your mod's too!!

SouthernNights

Here are some inside shots. The bed and bath area are really hard to get a good idea of the space from the picture but the area is very large.
IMAG0301.jpgIMAG0302.jpgIMAG0303.jpgIMAG0304.jpg

SouthernNights

Congratulations on the new rig, I know you two will enjoy it. Larry, don't forget to show us all your mod's too!!

Jon, one thing we will not be doing is painting. They have changed the wall board. It is almost like a grass texture, much lighter than our BC. Plus there are no seam moldings. I really think they did a good job with that.

I am going to look at the new Landmark electrical control panel and get the switches for the living room out of the cabinet though.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Darn right they had better be coming soon!!! You know how jealous I am cuz the Mesa is the one I want. Beautiful outside photo but I gotta see the inside. I'm Jealous, Jealous, Jealous!!!!!
But then you would have to get the truck painted!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
But then you would have to get the truck painted!

Heck no, I'd just have to get a new truck to go with the new camper. I mean, I'd have just as much luck convincing "She Who Must Be Listened To And Obeyed" that I need a new truck as I would convincing her I need a new rig!! Know what I mean?

SouthernNights

Heck no, I'd just have to get a new truck to go with the new camper. I mean, I'd have just as much luck convincing "She Who Must Be Listened To And Obeyed" that I need a new truck as I would convincing her I need a new rig!! Know what I mean?

Just go out and surprise Carol. She will thank you for being so wise after she sees your good judgement.:D