Sewer Leak

GARTH

I have a 2006 3055. After waiting to dump the sewer until it was completely full, I found that I have a leak where the plastic sewer pipe enters the top of the black tank. Of course my factory warranty went off 10 days ago. I can kind of access it from behind the breaker panel by the front door, but there isn't a lot of room in there. I really don't want to drop the tank if I don't have to. And where I have the rig parked I really don't want to move it until fall. Anyone had this problem? Thinking about using a jig saw to cut the floor opening bigger around the pipe and trying to seal it from the top. Any suggestions?
Garth

ChopperBill

Stick my nose in and say it is a pretty poor dealer and/or company that wont take care of that only 10 days out of warranty. I am the warranty writer for our company and it can be post dated and turned in. I have received warranty credits as far as 2 months out of warranty. I is pretty obvious that it started leaking before the expiration date.

GARTH

Chopper Bill:
After talking to Chris at the factory about this problem prior to posting I thought the same thing. I won't go into how many problems I have fixed myself although the factory has always sent me the parts I need for the repairs. It has never cost them one nickle for labor. Honestly I don't mind doing most repairs myself. But dropping the black tank is a pretty big project I really am not looking forward to.
Garth

Uncle Rog

Garth, sticky business what, if you can DUMP the black tank and flush it clean it might be easier to work with. After thinking about it, never mind, I would'nt want to mess with it either....no fun