New NT 24 RBS

We picked up our new 24 RBS in November. Of course, had to be a rainy day and got to tow it home in the wind and the rain.
Parked it in the drive way, being it was winterized we are waiting for our first trip in the spring.

Brian

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Brian, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. It's going to seem like a long winter now. Enjoy that new North Trail. As a precautionary measure, in case the trailer was towed either by you or the delivery to the dealer, and it may have been pulled in snowy or salt covered road. I would suggest you get the garden hose out and spray/rinse off the under side of the trailer frame and suspension. This will remove any salt residue. Keep it looking nice.

Utopia2

We bought ours just in time to bring home for Labor Day weekend. We spent the weekend getting it organized and then until the middle of October camping in it. We love it and hope you love yours just as much. Right now it is in storage and we are counting the days until camping season begin around here.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Utopia2, welcome to the forum. And welcome to the Heartland Family. Gonna be a long wait for spring.
Check out the Portal Page for chapter rallies. You might consider attending the MI rally in August. As well as the Heartland Owners club.

Peace
Dave

pegmikef

Brian, Congrats on your new North Trail. As a North Trail owner, I can sure sympathize with you having to wait until spring to use yours. Fortunately, this is Texas and we go every month. I think you will really like your NT. Except for self-inflicted wounds, we have had no issues with ours in a year and over 10 K miles. Good Luck, Mike

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Looking out the window, watching the North Trail sitting in the snow. That's the worst part of camping. Can't wait till spring.

jnbhobe

Looking out the window, watching the North Trail sitting in the snow. That's the worst part of camping. Can't wait till spring.

Sorry ya got snow Jamie !! We're suppose to get our first snow tomorrow. Happy New Year guys hope to see ya'll this summer.

PeternLiane

I wish that we could keep our North Trail at home, darn HOA's. On our first trip in our North Trail it snowed. Our 22FBS looked and did fantastically.

Utopia2

Thanks for the welcome. We are going to put our trailer on a seasonal site. DH's work schedule makes it hard to get out and go camping as often as we would like to (like every weekend!). So after much looking at various trailers, we both decided this one would be just about perfect for us. We found a nice campground about a half hour from home, so we will be spending as much time as possible there.