ATF: North Country - Weight Capacity for Pull Out Bicycle Rack

We recently purchased a NC27FQBS trailer and couldn't find what the max allowable weight is tht can be loaded onto the factory pull out bicycle rack. Any help on the limit would be appreciated. Thanks

jimtoo

Hi rblankmeyer,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm don't know for sure, but think it's limited to 150#. I'm sure someone with a North Country will jump in soon and let us know.

Enjoy the forum and your North Country.

Jim M

pegmikef

We recently purchased a NC27FQBS trailer and couldn't find what the max allowable weight is tht can be loaded onto the factory pull out bicycle rack. Any help on the limit would be appreciated. Thanks

If it is like my North Trail and it probably is, then the weight limit is two hundred pounds. Mine has a factory sticker on one of the rails. You can't see it unless the rack is pulled out.

Thanks all for the quick replies. Couldn't find that sticker on mine, but probably came off from the elements. I appreciate the help...