EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: WI, Hubertus - 2/19/2012 to 1/19/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Venue: ------------------------------
Details: ------------------------------
  • Event Leader: tweber(click to contact)
Additional Info: - 12:30 PM, Sunday Brunch $16.25 per person (Gratuity Included) Please email Tom & Gerry to make your reservations tank67tommy@gmail.com Please make your reservations by Tuesday, February 14, 2012 Who is attending? Tom/Gerry Weber Bob/Lynn Schmid Paul/Sue Alfano Jerry/Jaci Volden Peter/Merrie Gott Dick/Beth McDonnell Bruce/Rosemary Bishop Jim/Wilma Lamont Ed/Ellen Crape Jim/Jan Quella Gary/Janelle Bucher 2

Last edited:

tweber

This year's WI Chapter Winter Meet & Greet kicked off at 12:30 and the final goodbyes, handshakes and hugs took place around 5:00. It was a great time. New members Gary & Janelle Bucher traveled the farthest. All the way from Papillion, NE. Gary and Janelle know where there is good food and great fellowship and camping stories with WI Heartland owners. Thank you for joining us Gary & Janelle. Also joining the chapter as new members were Ed & Ellen Crape from the Milton, WI area. Thank you Gary & Janelle, Ed & Ellen for joining us. It was great to meet you, and we look forward to seeing you again down the road. The WI Chapter member that are wintering in AZ, TX, FL, and other warm weather states were also missed, and we wish them safe travels back to WI in the spring. The Meet & Greet seemed to ignite the camping fever, and many in our group will be heading west for the Heartland rally in WY. Gerry & I want to thank everyone that joined us today, and we look forward to seeing you in WY, at the WI rally in August, or where ever our paths cross. Happy camping and safe travels to all. Tom & Gerry

tweber

Good point, Michael. You were the first to mention the mess up, and I did not do it on purpose to see if any one noticed the error. Thanks.

Hi Janelle and I just wanted to thank you all for welcoming us to your club. The meal was very good and the conversation was even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.