Ft. Worth RV Show Jan 5-8, 2012

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey all, anyone going to the Ft. Worth, TX RV Show this weekend?

We are going just to look. I hope to see the Landmark Mesa and new front-living Big Horn in person. Anyone know if these floor plans will be there? It appears ExploreUSA is the only Heartland Dealer at the show.

Erika

TravelTiger

Hey Dan, I can LOOK, but we still gotta earn a lot more pennies to afford one of those nice Landmarks like y'all have!

Erika

TravelTiger

Went to the Ft. Worth RV Show today. Not as many HL products as I would have liked. Got to see the San Antonio with the new darker full body paint -- SWEET! It was right across the isle from a Redwood. I thought the Landmark has a much better use of storage space, and the scale of everything (cabinetry, furniture, hardware, etc) just feels more appropriate for the interior space.

We also got to see the front living room Big Horn 3855FL, It was really nice! Only thing I just can't like is the pass-through bath from the kitchen to the bedroom.

Looking forward to the Dallas RV Show at the end of February.

JasonShrout

TravelTiger,
When attending the shows, how does parking work? Do you have to leave your trailer elsewhere or do you have to battle for space (if they let you bring a 40+ ft. trailer in)?

TravelTiger

I'm not sure how they handle parking for folks bringing a trailer. The Ft. Worth show is downtown at the convention center, and we didn't take our trailer... We parked in a parking garage across from it. The Dallas Show is usually at Market Hall, (a large events warehouse-type building), and may have parking far out from it for RV use. Check on the web, there may be more info.

Erika