Forest River Trek or Wolfpup

chaslorr

Whie researching these small size trailers I have discovered 2 optional models of interest. The Trek and Wolfpup. We looked at the Wolfpup 2 years ago but did not like the floorplans which included a broomcloset type washroom/shower. Now it seems they have added a floorplan that is very interesting. It features a washroom across the back of the trailer complete with vanity and sink, storage cupboards and a large shower area. The front of the trailer has a sofa which incorporates into a large queen size bed. All other things like heat and ac are there. Since there is just my wife and I this would be enough room for us and the washroom is a very important consideration for us. Of even greater uinterest is the Forest River Trek. This is the same trailer except it is totally fiberglass exterior as opposed to aluminum sides. Was just wondering if anyone else has seen these models and has any thoughts as to quality vs the MPG. By the way there seems to be a lot more light weight trailers to consider these days. People must be downsizing more or something and it seems manufacturers are catching on. Thanks

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
chaslorr, Welcome to the Heartland Forum. While I can't speak for Forest River as a Manufacturer, I can say Heartland builds a pretty darn nice trailer for the money. Heartland also has great Customer Service. If you are looking/shopping for lightweight trailers, I think you should give Heartlands lightweight trailers a look see. Go to their website at www.heartlandrvs.com

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
My last SOB was a Forest River. I now own a Heartland.
Need I say more?