• www.lenakoa.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee: $
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee: $

Details:
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 17
  • Site fee: -see addional info per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 9/15/2012
  • Potluck time: 5:30
  • Breakfast : 9/14/2012......Time to be decided

• Event Leader: katkens(click to contact)

Additional Info:
Site Info: There is 17 sites reserved till August 15th , reservations will be accepted starting April 1st when campground opens for the season. There is 3 or 4 sites which have a length in the 50 foot range so give your trailer length when making reservations. Prices listed is good for early arrivals or staying later after the rally.

Based on 2011 rates, the fees would be as follows: 50 amp pull thru - $40.50 for Fri and Sat Nights, $30.60 for Sun – Thur Nights, 50 amp back in sites would be $38.70 for Fri and Sat Nights, $28.80 for Sun – Thur Nights; 30 amp pull thru - $38.70 for Fri and Sat Nights, $28.80 for Sun – Thur Nights, 30 amp back-in sites would be $37.80 for Fri and Sat Nights and $27.90 for Sun – Thur Nights. All of these rates reflect a 10% group discount.

Things to do ? There is a Cheese Festival in Monroe Wi. that has been highly recommended www.cheesedays.com. I am not familiar with this area so post or send me links for things to do.

Attendee's .................................................................... ..

1. katkens - Ken & Kathy
2. jnphobe - Jon & Patty
3. cookie - Dave & Mary
4. Mikemm62 - Mike & Suzanne
5. bacaye - Bill & Barb
6. cemill - CE & Jackie
7. cdaniels - Jan & Cathy
8. chasdvorak - Chuck & Reggie
9. traveler44 - Tom & Mary
10. kwolbeck - Kevin & Nelly
11. khalsey - Keith & Diane
12. ALF - Paul & Sue
13. happykraut - Bernie & Judi
14. Tool958 - Don & Sheila
15. Lane - Paul & Elaine

Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Ok sign us up. We will be there. What Cheesehead would miss a cheese festival.

Peace
Dave

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Dave you must have been watching me typing to reply that quick , you will be in charge of the cheese information classes.......Ken

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hmm, that would be the weekend after Campfest. I think we can manage 2 in a row. Tom Weber was talking about a MN chapter rally mid September as well. Hopefully they don't pick the same weekend.

jbeletti

Nancy and I won't be able to make this one as we'll be at the Hershey show, but this one should be fun up north. The ladies may want to consider a day trip to Galena for shopping. Lots of neat shops on the main drag plus other stuff to do there.

Have fun!

Jim

bacaye

Kenny, You can add us too. Did you find out if this is the weekend of the Green County Cheese Festival? Can't wait!! I just checked. It is the weekend so there will be a lot of activites going on in that area.

cdaniels

Well of course you can count us in! We are very excited to have the rally up north this year. And yes, there are lots of things to do. I agree with Jim, the ladies will definitely want to check out the shopping in Galena. There are also a couple of wineries in the area, Le-Aqua-Na State Park is very close by for fishing and hiking, the swiss village of New Glarus is just a hop, skip and a jump away. Woo Hoo, company's coming!

jnbhobe

We plan to make the trip if everything goes good with my back surgery. I may have been to more IL rallys than PA rallys lol.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I made our reservation today, so now it's official.
Can't get there till Tuesday though.

Peace
Dave

jnbhobe

We have our reservations, we'll be there on Monday maybe earlier. I guess we could be there anytime, who will be first??

kkamshop

We hope to come, but our daughter is expecting with a due date of Sept 5. I need to check with her to see how long after the baby comes before she plans to return to work. Cause I will be the babysitter!

traveler44

Mary and I will make reservations tomorrow. We might bring our fishing poles and look around for a good place to fish while we are there and stay a few days after. Can't wait to see everybody. We will figure on being there Wednesday. Tom

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Yea, fish fry for every one!

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.