Early spring campout.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hello everyone,
A few of us Heartlanders have decided to have an early spring campout at the Creekwood Farm RV Park, near Waynesville,NC. The date will be March 2-4, 2012. If you would like to attend please call 828-926-7977 or 1-800-862-8110 to make a reservation.Their website is www.creekwoodfarmrv.com. Please keep in mind this cg is in the mountains and being there in March there will of course be a chance of snow and cold temperatures.Should you decide to join us please circle back around here and let us know your site number so we can post it. Thanks Just a reminder. There are no events scheduled for this weekend. The only events we have planned are to eat, sleep and to have a great time with great friends
Ok 1 event has been planned. We will be having a potluck supper on Saturday March 3. Everyone bring your favorite food,dessert and beverage.

Lance and Kem Duguay (lduguay Site 73
Nathan and Byrd Mathis (Nabo) Site 74
Terry and Renee Deal (trdeal) Site 72
Ed and Barbara Rauch (brauch) Site 71 unable to attend
Ken and Faye Hyde ( Krhyde) Site 123
Randy and Santha Allen (Randy) Site 75

Last edited:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I would love to come down and the snow doesn't scare me...... but....... the almost 700 miles does! Keep trying Terry, we'll get there!

trdeal

I would love to come down and the snow doesn't scare me...... but....... the almost 700 miles does! Keep trying Terry, we'll get there!
Hang in there Deb. One of these days our paths will cross again. Hope you guys are doing ok.

lduguay

I posted some pics in the Rally link......creek side at Creekwood Farms.

Creekwood pics

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We are in coming in on the 2nd being neighbours to Lance. Hum wonder how noisy they be???

lduguay

We are in coming in on the 2nd being neighbours to Lance. Hum wonder how noisy they be???

Ha! I might just bring my trumpet and wake y'all with revelle and put you to sleep with "Day is Done" (taps) :rolleyes:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I used to think y'all really picked on Lance a lot (get it? Lancelot?), but then I met him at Myrtle Beach:rolleyes:. (I'm just kidding - of course:eek:).

lduguay

I used to think y'all really picked on Lance a lot (get it? Lancelot?), but then I met him at Myrtle Beach:rolleyes:. (I'm just kidding - of course:eek:).

And to think, I thought I had a partner in the abuse of a Mr. Larry B. :rolleyes:

lduguay

Lance and Kem Duguay (lduguay Site 73
Nathan and Byrd Mathis (Nabo) Site 74
Terry and Renee Deal (trdeal) Site 72

Hmmmm, I'm feeling just a little bit SURROUNDED!!!! At least the BC's have the LM outnumbered.....unless Southern Nights brings out that new LM to show off!! :rolleyes:

Anyone is welcome to join us for the "unofficial" Early Spring Campout in NC......get booked soon!

lduguay

What ya mean "Big Brother"? I got your BC's daddy or maybe that would be papaw!

OK, you said it......"Papaw"!! Of course Renee is waaaay to young to be a "Memaw"........;)

I can hear it now........The NC Chapter Leader asking......"Who's Your Daddy"!!

trdeal

OK, you said it......"Papaw"!! Of course Renee is waaaay to young to be a "Memaw"........;)

I can hear it now........The NC Chapter Leader asking......"Who's Your Daddy"!!
Lance, I was talking about our LM being your BC's daddy or papaw, not me! LOL!

This is a confusing line of thought - but I will use it as a way to springboard into the discussion!! :eek: GOOD NEWS or GREAT NEWS - we have a buyer for our home in Sanford - closing date is February 29th and at that point I guess you would say we are Vagabonds!! Oh well in this market we are just thankful for the sale. When we head to the Hilton Head Rally we will be truly full timers. Now to just get rid of all our "stuff" - we will be having a moving sale at some point once the kids take what they want and we store what we want and then sell the rest.
Hope all are enjoying this mild winter - and that is another reason to be thankful - we won't be moving in the heat of a Carolina summer!!!!
Just wanted to share our good news and can't wait to see everyone again at Hilton Head and then on to Pine Mountain.
:D

trdeal

This is a confusing line of thought - but I will use it as a way to springboard into the discussion!! :eek: GOOD NEWS or GREAT NEWS - we have a buyer for our home in Sanford - closing date is February 29th and at that point I guess you would say we are Vagabonds!! Oh well in this market we are just thankful for the sale. When we head to the Hilton Head Rally we will be truly full timers. Now to just get rid of all our "stuff" - we will be having a moving sale at some point once the kids take what they want and we store what we want and then sell the rest.
Hope all are enjoying this mild winter - and that is another reason to be thankful - we won't be moving in the heat of a Carolina summer!!!!
Just wanted to share our good news and can't wait to see everyone again at Hilton Head and then on to Pine Mountain.
:D
Gary and Dian, That is great news!Timing may not be perfect but,like you said, in this market you are just thankful for the sale.Good luck in getting everything sorted out and we are looking forward to seeing you in Hilton Head.

trdeal

Good morning everyone. Just wanted to take a minute and invite you to attend our early spring campout at the Creekwood Farms RV park in the Waynesville,Maggie Valley,Asheville area of North Carolina. Reservation information is in post 1 0f this thread. Once you have reserved please circle back around here and let us know what site you are in. You will find a list of attendees posted in thread 1. Thanks and everyone have a great weekend.