Wolf Pup

chaslorr

Took a drive yesterday to look at a 2011 Wolf Pup model 16B. Overall the I would have to say the quality is not up to the level of an MPG but then again either is the price. The thing about this trailer that blew me away was the bathroom. A seperate room at the back of the trailer with tub/shower, stool, vanity/sink, and lots of storage cupboards. This is the first trailer in this size that I have heard of with this feature. I have to say for my wife and I, this will probably be enough to influence our decision on which trailer to buy. Having a bathroom this large obviously uses up some of the living space available but for us the space is well worth the sacrafice. I'm not saying this is ideal for everyone but there is just the two of us and the setup is perfect for us. We are taking in the RV show in Toronto in 2 weeks time so will have to see if any other small trailers catch our attention. What a shame that the MPG manufacturers don't have this floorplan and with the threat of them discontinuing production I don't think I will hold my breath for it to happen. Oh well, on to the RV show.