Cleveland show

jnbhobe

We just returned from the Cleveland RV Show. There were a lot of units there but we only looked at the full profile rigs. there were 3 Bighorns and 3 Big Countrys there. There was a 3690 BC with the rear kitchen, it was a nice unit. Talked to Kary Katzenberger and the Road Warrior salesman. Coley Brady was at the BC display but I couldn't catch up with him. I thanked the other guys and asked them to pass along our thanks for all the factory does for everyone and for supporting the Owners Club and Forum.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Just looking John???? Very nice of you to remember our roots and to pass along our thanks to Heartland!!!

buckeyebob

i was there saturday and was surprised by the lack of sundance and other heartland products.seems like the dealers are going to lightweight smaller units,popups,toy haulers etc.in past years there were more heartland dealers,now i need a little work done and dont have a dealer(jim may rv,finlay oh)was my dealer 4 years ago but no longer around!any suggestions on quality dealer repair in ohio would be appreciated. buckeyebob

jnbhobe

Just looking John???? Very nice of you to remember our roots and to pass along our thanks to Heartland!!!

You know me Deb always looking!! Would be hard for me to trade, I'v done too much to this one, I would hate to start over. We were just looking for new ideas, You know I would never change anything.