Mini Heartland Rally in Elkhart.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We just left the main Heartland Rally to attend the Mini rally at Rec. Specialties in Elkhart. There were no less than 5 of us there having work done after the rally. I must add that our work was done as scheduled and everything was done well. Thanks to Ron, Matt and the crew and also to Heartland.
Right now we're in Kalkaska, MI. at an overpriced Campground. I'm glad it's only one night. I should have looked around a bit. Tomorrow we'll head into the U.P. for the weekend at Indian Lake.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Glad the mini rally went well for you. It's nice to have everything in good working order.

Have a nice stay in the UP. Indian Lake is beautiful. Kitchitikipi is near there - make sure you see it. Fayette SP is quite interesting as well. If you like state parks and are going west, Lake Gogebic and the west side of Porcupines are great campgrounds - the latter having three waterfalls within easy walking distance.

jcd8822

Joseph
We attended the mini rally at Recreational Specialities Tuesday through this morning. While the things we had done were called minor, we were glad to have them taken care of, and feel great about the quality of work they do there. We feel better about having Matt and Ron taking care of us than we do using the dealer in Katy, Texas, where we purchased our unit. We will always come back up here if we need anything done on our rig. (A big advantage of being retired and a full-timer.)

Joseph