Colorado trip for a meteor shower.

PeternLiane

Hi All,

We are taking an early trip in May for the Eta Aquarids meteor shower. We are going to North Sterling Reservoir in North eastern Colorado during May 4th through May 6th. We'll be in space #44, if anyone is interested we'd love to do a Heartland meet and greet up there.

rjr6150

Peter and Liane
Hope our CO. Wagonmaster sees this as he is into star gazing. I'll mark it on the calendar as we live 50 mile east of there.

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Peter/Liane,
You should be in Elks camp area, correct? (If you are @ site 44) Looks like several "good" sites around #44. Don is interested in possibly going (he's out of town right now, but I told him about your plans). We would like to join you...it is tentative right now. What equipment will you be bringing, if any? Sounds like a great idea...hope to see/meet you both.

PeternLiane

Peter/Liane,
You should be in Elks camp area, correct? (If you are @ site 44) Looks like several "good" sites around #44. Don is interested in possibly going (he's out of town right now, but I told him about your plans). We would like to join you...it is tentative right now. What equipment will you be bringing, if any? Sounds like a great idea...hope to see/meet you both.

Hi,
That is correct, we'll be in the Elks camp ground. That would be great if you and Don could join us. We'll be bringing a little Telescope. We were hoping to bring our big one but our lens are missing. It'll be fun. Hope meet you both soon.