Retractable Screen

Sol

Recently took our first trip out and tried the retractable pull down screen we optioned for the ramp door area, but could not figure out how the screen is supposed to secure and stay in the pulled down position. Anyone have some insights??

Loco

WE have one on our 3795. You should pull it down and it will pop into little locks at the bottom. You have to push it all the way down to make it lock. It can be a pain some times. I have to push ours down fast to get it to lock

Sol

Loco - Thanks for your reply. I think the locks are missing. If it's not too much of an imposition could you post a picture or two of yours? I think hubby has devised a plan for some locks, but it would be nice to see what we are missing. Thank you in advance.

Jett

The screen on my 3210 won't stay down either. I haven't tried to adjust anything yet. In fact, I had forgotten about it until I read this post. Are the "locks" the little button-head screws located about an inch or so from the bottom of each track?

Dirt1st

I too have a 3210 with the same problem, the rear screen will not stay down, and I didn't see anything that looks like latches or locks to hold the screen in the down position. Is ther anyone from the factory that can oprovide some insight?

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hello all,
Glad to see some action here in the Cyclone area. I think you will get a better response from the factory if you post your questions and concerns in the Ask The Factory Forum under Cyclone.

Good luck,
Mark

carbuthn

Garage Screen does not stay down

I purchased 2009 3795 on April 26, 2008. The problem with the screen not staying down still existed on my unit. After looking at the bottom of the screen I found that the magnets that are supposed to hold the screen down were not mounted in the proper direction. I turned them so that the magnet was facing down, and they work fine now.

viking4545

the screen in my 3795 is held down by magnets, then there is a plate mounted on the garage floor, works okay.

davelinde

My 3210 screen is held down by magnets. It takes two people to secure the screen - one on each side to get the magnet to lock up completely. Then... don't touch it or it will release. I figure that the spring on the screen will weaken over time and this will work better some day...

landp

All in All my 3210 is a fine trailer. That doesnt mean there arent things I would change or things I cant understand why it was designed and sold as is. But it has far fewer problem than other trailer owners (from different manufactures)I have spoken with in my travels.

but the screen is one of those things I really cant understand WHY its even there. Mine doesnt work well and even when I can get it all the way down, the side keep coming out of the track and there is no way I can get them to stay firmly attached so I cant use it because my pets will get out.