Window Seal

gonervn

Bill & Sallie
On my 2008 36780rl Bighorn the outside pciture window seal keeps coming out. I have called Heartland 3 times trying to get a replacement and everytime I hear a different story. Twice I was told they do not know which one of two it is. OK i get that, but what about sending one so I can try it and if not correct let me send it back. Of course I would pay for it, but would expect a credit if not the correct one. I do not have a dealer close to me so it is not easy to take the RV to one. I actually emailed two dealers with this question, but did not receive any reply. We have a great RV repair shop in our town and figured I would take it to them to see what they could do. The shop is Sparks Goodyear in Findlay Oh. After checking they were told they would have to call Heartland which they did 3 times and each time were told they would get back to them. You guessed it no return call. The one time I called I was told these seals would cost $12 a foot. I didn't think that could be for a little seal that went between the window and the major outside seal. Any thoughts?

mikeandconnie

Bill, I did my first order with Heartland this week for a broken globe over my table. There are many types lights. HL went out of the way to help me. I did send them a picture with a tape measure beside the light. They went in the storeroom and luckout and found one for me. Send them a picture of the seal you need, maybe this will help.
Good luck,
Mike