New Sundance 3200

Dalebod

Took delivery of a new Sundance 3200 on December 23. Wow, what a Christmas present. It's a beautiful unit and we can't wait to try it out!

jimtoo

Hi Dalebod,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Yes,,, that is a great Christmas present. Load it up and go camping. Take your time, load it and make it your 2nd home.

If you need help with anything, the Heartland family is here with lots of answers.

Enjoy the forum and your new Sundance.

Jim M

ncc1701e

Great and Welcome to another Sundance Owner. I like all my friends with the Big Horns and Big Countrys, but it sure is nice to see a new Sundance owner everynow and then. Look foward to seeing you at many Heartland rallies and on the road. Good luck and have fun.

Tom & Millie

Dalebod

Hi Dalebod,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Yes,,, that is a great Christmas present. Load it up and go camping. Take your time, load it and make it your 2nd home.

If you need help with anything, the Heartland family is here with lots of answers.

Enjoy the forum and your new Sundance.

Jim M

Thanks Jim

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the HOC. We have a 2010 3200RE and we love it and I'm sure you guys will as well. I do recommend that you check all the water connections I had several that were only hand tight. Other than that It's been a great rig.

Safe travels!