Looking for Landmark 5th wheel

GarryH

Hello Heartland Forum Folks
I have been rv'ing for several years now with a '98 Seabreeze 5th wheel which is for sale as we speak.
I have done a lot of research lately and have concluded that the nicest finished rv is the Heartland. I am looking to buy a used Landmark 5th wheel of the 2004 to 2008 vintage. If anyone knows of one in western Canada or the US could you please email me at suegar2@gmail.com with the info. Thank you very much. GarryH from BC.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Good luck in your search! We have a 2011 Landmark and love it! As I'm sure you will love yours!

GarryH

Thanks for the reply---we'll keep looking---we've got one reply already but it's a fairly new one that may be for sale later in the year.
Garry

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
They are out there. You might PM those members on the forum and see if any are looking to upgrade in the near future. Just a thought.

GarryH

Thanks for the note---I've got a lead on one in Florida---not very close to home but it's a small world these days.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
That's good news Garry. I was going to offer you our Bighorn so I could get a newer rig but I guess you've found your Landmark Classic. Great Rigs!

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Thanks for the note---I've got a lead on one in Florida---not very close to home but it's a small world these days.

Garry,

Great news that you have located one - remember that "home is where the Heartland is .... " and a drive from FL to BC would be nice this time of year - especially if you can take your time. if you drive slow enough spring will come to BC before you get home...

Kevin

GarryH

I found this one in Utah---I don't have the VIN yet---coming this week from private sale---looks like a very clean unit---first time I've bought something sight unseen---looking forward to being a Heartland owner---know anyone who wants a nice 30 foot Seabreeze in good shape?