Our New MESA

JJOren

Picked up our new MESA a week ago. Spent our first week in it. Absolutely superb floor plan and unit. Can't say enough good about it. They say a picture is worth a thousand so here are some photos!

Attachments

• LM1.jpg
    LM1.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 249
  • lm3.jpg
    lm3.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 236
  • lm4.jpg
    lm4.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 243
  • lm5.jpg
    lm5.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 237
  • lm6.jpg
    lm6.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 233
  • lm7.jpg
    lm7.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 225
  • lm8.jpg
    lm8.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 236
  • lm11.jpg
    lm11.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 222
  • lm2.jpg
    lm2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 231
  • lm12.jpg
    lm12.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 201

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on a great coach. Hope to see it soon at a future rally - and of course we would love to invite ya'll to bring it to the TN/KY Rally in Southaven, MS.

Bobby A

Congrats on the new rig, I have been in the Mesa at the Tampa show the last 2 days, very nice floorplan.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Like BobbyA, I got a chance to see the Mesa at the Tampa Show today. Very Nice! Congratulations. I especially like the exterior color.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Great choice! I know you will enjoy it. I agree with you, HL did a great job on this floorplan.
Love your pictures.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Great choice! I know you will enjoy it. I agree with you, HL did a great job on this floorplan.
Love your pictures.

Hay Larry, got to scout all over the Mesa here in Tampa. Really like it, but I'm convinced I want a KeyMesa. The Key Largo parked right next to the Mesa is also pretty neat. I want the kitchen/living room of the Key Largo and the bathroom/bedroom of the Mesa. So I told Kerry today, as soon as Heartland comes out with the KeyMesa, I'll be the first to buy. Of course as soon as I said that, Jim B said he wanted the SanLargo. The kitchen/living room of the Key Largo and the bathroom/bedroom of the San Antonio. Guess the folks at Heartland have a lot of designing to do.
:)
Keith

SouthernNights

Hay Larry, got to scout all over the Mesa here in Tampa. Really like it, but I'm convinced I want a KeyMesa. The Key Largo parked right next to the Mesa is also pretty neat. I want the kitchen/living room of the Key Largo and the bathroom/bedroom of the Mesa. So I told Kerry today, as soon as Heartland comes out with the KeyMesa, I'll be the first to buy. Of course as soon as I said that, Jim B said he wanted the SanLargo. The kitchen/living room of the Key Largo and the bathroom/bedroom of the San Antonio. Guess the folks at Heartland have a lot of designing to do.
Keith
You need to work some of that Santa magic.

JJOren

Thanks for the invite Nathan!!! I wish we could make it. We had to make some choices and opted for the rally in Gulf Shores. Maybe next time!!!!!

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Hi John and Janie, I know yall are real proud of you new Mesa and with good cause. We are at Tampa SuperRV show and have seen the model on display. I am thinking you will have to give tours at Gulf Shores to all the gang, so get ready. We'll bring refreshments. We'll just call it a house swarming. Enjoy,

Hogan

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
Love the paint job. Love the large counter top around the lavatory. Love the large shower, tv in bedroom is huge, like the new fireplace. Only minor thing i don't like is the fridge can't be opened to get a drink when you are driving down the road, without opening the slide out.

jbeletti

Love the paint job. Love the large counter top around the lavatory. Love the large shower, tv in bedroom is huge, like the new fireplace. Only minor thing i don't like is the fridge can't be opened to get a drink when you are driving down the road, without opening the slide out.

Kenny,

Great and valid observation on the refer door! Note however that the Landmark is standard with individual slide room controls, so goosing the door side slide out a bit will gain you access to the left side of the refer. Not as simple and not always possible to do, but just tossing out there - the ability to do so :)

Kenny - did you note the Norcold refer? Trying something different at least and venting it per their instructions :)

jbeletti

John and Janie,

I too love the new (chocolate) full-body paint. I've chosen the same paint on my next demo coach (Key Largo). Hope to see your new unit at a rally this year :)

Jim

SouthernNights

Kenny,

Great and valid observation on the refer door! Note however that the Landmark is standard with individual slide room controls, so goosing the door side slide out a bit will gain you access to the left side of the refer. Not as simple and not always possible to do, but just tossing out there - the ability to do so :)

Kenny - did you note the Norcold refer? Trying something different at least and venting it per their instructions :)

That was one of our first (actually Sam's) observations. However we did decide ( well Sam again) that that was a small price to pay for the plan's livability when all set up. We do as Jim suggested, just pop out the one slide a little.

And yes we did know about the Norcold. I wish there was a temp readout visible on the outside, but the fridge has worked flawless at this point. In fact, we have had it set on 1 and 2, the warmest setting, and it has been holding 28-30 degrees. Of course that has only been about 10 days of usage in cooler weather. Jim, just a suggestion for the factory-How about making the ice maker line accessible from some other place other than behind the basement wall.

On a huge POSITIVE note, although this has to be one of the smallest pantrys offered in the LM line, the storage in the kitchen and how well the kitchen works is fantastic. Sam and I both cook and sometimes at the same time-so far she has only told told me once to get out of the way. :rolleyes:

Other real plus for this floorplan-all the storage in the bedroom. We each have our own dresser! and closet side. On top of that, plenty of storage for linens.

John and Janie, I sure you hope you are enjoying the layout as much as us.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
John and Janie, we also saw your new Mesa Floorplan yesterday in Tamp, wow it is a nice one. Congratulations on your new addition. Also welcome to the Owners Club. Looking forward to meeting at the Gulf Shores rally in April. It will be our second rally and can't wait.

jbeletti

...Jim, just a suggestion for the factory-How about making the ice maker line accessible from some other place other than behind the basement wall...

Hi Larry,

In your floor plan, do you think tapping the cold water line under the sink to feed the refer would be a better idea? This is how it's done in the LM Pinehurst and BH 3580 floor plans. If this seems viable to you, I will pass this along to brand management and engineering. If I were you, I'd probably add this to the mod list. Also, does the line go under the slide with the wiring now or under the cabinets - all inside?

On the Key Largo, with the sink in the island and the refer in the slide, I'm wondering if it would be best to tap the cold water line under the sink and feed the line through the underbelly and back out the slide, just to get the shut-off indoors and easy to access? Appreciate your feedback on this.

Jim

JJOren

Hiya Michael and Kelly! Good to hear from you. Yes, we're planning on attending the Rally in April! it will be our first chance to really hit the road in the Mesa! And, for those of you that commented on the Chocolate paint, we feel the same way. This thing is absolutely gorgeous!!!! They really got it right this time. Course, it is going to cost me more money. My white truck always looked great hooked up in the past. NOW, I have to either paint it chocolate brown or buy a new one. Sheesh....decisions....decisions...LOL

SouthernNights

Hi Larry,

In your floor plan, do you think tapping the cold water line under the sink to feed the refer would be a better idea? This is how it's done in the LM Pinehurst and BH 3580 floor plans. If this seems viable to you, I will pass this along to brand management and engineering. If I were you, I'd probably add this to the mod list. Also, does the line go under the slide with the wiring now or under the cabinets - all inside?

On the Key Largo, with the sink in the island and the refer in the slide, I'm wondering if it would be best to tap the cold water line under the sink and feed the line through the underbelly and back out the slide, just to get the shut-off indoors and easy to access? Appreciate your feedback on this.

Jim

The Ice Line comes in through the slide with the sink plumbing so it is not exposed to freezing temps. And yes, It should be tapped off the cold sink line instead of another 7' forward behind the UDC.

Looking at mine, I see it is wrapped around the sink drain and one of the lines going to the faucet. The line going to the faucet is pulled very tight so I am glad you had me look at that. I guess I need to redo those lines this week. While I am at it, I think I will tap off the cold line under sink for the Ice Maker.

One point to bring up, HL did a much better job behind the basement wall than what I had on my 09 BC. With that said, there is LOTS and LOTS of room behind the basement wall to install water manifolds. :D

jbeletti

Thanks for the feedback Larry. This has been passed up to Engineering, Production and Sales for consideration.

Jim