30C Battery Size and Quantity?

taken

About to order a 30C. Can any owners tell me about batteries? Is there room for one or two? Group 24 or 27? Any info would be appreciated....

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Taken, welcome to the forum. Lots of good information here.
I use only one battery, but I am sure that you will have room for two. There may even be an extra battery box included.
Someone with a RW should chime in an answer your question.

Peace
Dave

truknutt

Committed Member
Batteries are supplied by the dealership. If you want a certain brand/size, they would be the ones to ask.

taken

Not looking for a certain brand or size. What I need to know is the the size of the space for batteries. My TT I just sold had room for two group 24 batteries. Yes the dealer will be providing one battery, but since they are ordering the trailer for me and don't have one on their lot, they can't look to tell me what size the one they will be providing me is or if there is room for a second until my unit comes in. I was just trying to plan ahead. If anyone has a 30C or knows the answer, my curiosity would appreciate it! ;)

ccupton

Welcome to the Heartland family. We have a 2011 305rw and love our rig. I removed the 12v battery that came with the rig and installed two gell mat 6v sealed batterys. The sealed batterys do not need to be vented or in battery box with vent. We paid $ 270.00 for each battery and well worth the money. Enjoy your new RW.