heartland warranty

jaybrewer

the closest cyclone dealer is about 4 hours from us - there is a bighorn dealer about an hour away - wondering if we have any issues with the cyclone if any heartland dealer would perform warranty work - thanks jay

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Jay, Yes, any Heartland dealer is authorized to perform both warranty and after warranty work as needed. Some dealers may not put your needs on a high priority. You can always call Heartland with your VIN and talk to Customer Service. Depending on the situation, they may authorize a non Heartland dealer/service facility to do the work needed.

Lynn1130

What Ray said. My dealer is 30 miles and 45+ minutes of freeway driving away from me. Heartland Customer Service allow me to take my Cyclone to the RV repair that I had been using with the previous trailer. They are 10 minutes away from me.

wdk450

the closest cyclone dealer is about 4 hours from us - there is a bighorn dealer about an hour away - wondering if we have any issues with the cyclone if any heartland dealer would perform warranty work - thanks jay

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE HEARTLAND WARRANTY SERVICE DONE AT ANY RV SERVICER YOU DESIRE! Just pick out the servicer, make a call to Heartland Service for authorization, and get it fixed. This is one of the ways Heartland beats the competition!!