Stove/Oven

JJnLilly

After many setups and time spent leveling have come to find out that it is the stove that is out of level, not the trailer. I've had levels on the floor, counter and stove itself (several different levels) and the stove is our of kilter/ Wondering just how the stove is installed and what I might need to do to 'shim' up the back to bring it level.
(coming up on a year our of warranty so it will have to be something I do myself)

Thanks

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
There was a post a couple of year ago that dealt with that issue. I think the post was by 2010Augusta, Alan.
He took each leg of the stove top grate and threaded them. He then installed nuts on the threads and used them for leveling the grate.
Good idea.

Peace
Dave

Last edited:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
JJnLilly, the stove is mounted to wooden rails on the upper sides of the unit. Once you have your rig leveled to your liking, you can remove the burner grates and the black section that surrounds the burners. Look for screws on each side of the stove. These can be removed and you can reposition the oven and drive the screws into new locations as needed to level. An extra set of hands would help to hold things in place as needed.

JJnLilly

Thanks guys. As soon as I get to a place I can really level the unit will try to adjust the stove itself. Seem like the threading deal is a long run for a short slide.