Golf carts unite!

pegmikef

Yeah, I saw this when it originally aired. I have a couple of friends who retired to the Villages and really like it. We use golf carts to get around our little lake neighborhood, but nothing like these. Ours is a 1967 three-wheel EZ-GO and probably wouldn't even be allowed there/

loafer

Gotta love the 34 Ford street rod carts complete with an Ah ugga horn. Very cool thx for sharing .Hey Jim B. maybe your boss could get cha one for all them rallies you get to. Gettin around would be allota fun LOL
Bill

jbeletti

Very cool. We live in an RV Home community. Nancy says we don't need a golf cart. We're in the minority on that. We'll see :)

Jim

Netem

Very cool Duane and yes Jim would look good crusing the rallys in a little coupe.

truknutt

Committed Member
Very cool. We live in an RV Home community. Nancy says we don't need a golf cart. We're in the minority on that. We'll see :)

Jim

Livin' in a redneck state, you'll be wanting a lifted 4x4 version with gunrack in the back!! "Camouflage, camouflage, oh you're my favorite color, camouflage!" (Brad Paisley) :p