ATF: Big Country - Dining Set

I have a 2011 Big Country 3250TS with a black table and chairs (4), and my wood interior is Cherry, how could I get a Cherry set? Does the factory make a Cherry set? If so what would the price be? If I became a member could I get a discount on it? Thanks Don Chisholm

busted2341

Re: ATF: Big Country - Dinning Set

Good Question. When we bought our 2011 3595RE we were told by the dealer we could not change or order the cherry set. Sure would like to. Let us know how that turns out!

danemayer

I'm pretty sure you'll have to call customer service or parts. I think I read a Jim Beletti note the other day that the factory doesn't monitor the forum although a few sales people do.

There are lots of models with lots of tables - it might be helpful to find a table in a rig on a dealer lot and ask about buying the table for that model.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired

I have to question your dealer's knowledge. When we ordered our BC3500RL just over a year ago, I was in discussion with our dealer as well as Heartland's BC production manager. Both were easy to work with and were able to satisfy my requests, which included swapping out the black dinette set for cherry so it would match our cherry cabinets. Difference may be that we ordered our unit for a factory build rather than pick a unit sitting on the dealers lot. In any case you should be able to order the cherry table and chairs directly through Heartland Customer Service, and YES, please join the club first as you will then be eligible for a 10% discount as a club member.