3010 Garage

I have looked all over and maybe its just me but I can't find the inner wall dimensions of the cyclone garages anywhere. How much room do you actually have inside the 10ft vs the 12 ft garage, inner wall to inner wall?

If anyone has pictures of TWO four wheelers in their garage that would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to see either the 10 or the 12 footers but especially the 10ft if its possible.

Thanks.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
I have looked all over and maybe its just me but I can't find the inner wall dimensions of the cyclone garages anywhere. How much room do you actually have inside the 10ft vs the 12 ft garage, inner wall to inner wall?

If anyone has pictures of TWO four wheelers in their garage that would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to see either the 10 or the 12 footers but especially the 10ft if its possible.

Thanks.
It is possible with standard width quads (less than 4 ft wide). The 3010 is a wide body construction 101" with 97" wall to wall width. This will allow you to haul two quads easily side by side as long as they are not longer than 10'.

truknutt

Committed Member
If you're tight on the width measurement, don't forget that the tracks for the electric beds will eat into that 97". I don't have the beds so someone else will have to give you the track thickness.

Some have been able to stagger their quads in order to fit them in. Both of my machines have full floorboards so staggering isn't possible.

porthole

Retired
The tracks are about 1.5" proud of the wall.
And don't forget you have a door frame that eats up width.

If you are pushing it for width, you would need to get one quad in, and then get it as close to the wall as possible.

What do folks do with two wheelers then? It seems like even going up to the 12 ft garage won't help since they still wouldn't fit end to end and if they don't fit side to side, then the garage is basically really a one quad storage unit... not great for a family. Anyone have any pictures of their garage setups?

Walkerstv

No Pics of the garage to share but I had to replace one of my Polaris Sportsman's with a smaller Honda Rancher in order to fit two ATVs side-by-side in my 3010. The bed rails intrude several inches on each side of the garage and two 48 inch machines would not fit. I back the Polaris in first and scoot it against one side, then pull the Honda in forward... It's a tight squeeze but worth it to keep my Polaris 800 X2. We also fit a Honda 230 dirt bike sideways between the ATVs and the glass sliding doors. You can't walk between anything but nothing touches when we drive down the road.
0407091519_0001.jpg

Lynn1130

I don't have a photo and the trailer is in the storage yard right now and about 6 miles away but I can tell you that I can get a 2001 Honda Rancher, and a 2001 Honda Foreman in my 10 foot garage with very little trouble. There are a few inches on either side and a foot or more front and back. Oh, and I have electric beds.

Urban350

I put 1 Can am outlander 800 with oversized tires and one Yamaha Grizzly 450 in my 10' garage with no problems even with the beds.

Bosty

I can get a 650 and 400 Arctic Cat in my 3010 side by side. First I have to back the 400 in close to the left wall and almost all the way to the glass door. The I lift the rear of the 400 to move it as close to the wall as I can get it without touching, then do the same to the front. The I pull in the 650 forward, and not quite as far forward. It is very tight, but they fit like a glove....:cool: