Ready for a 3055RL

shovelguy

Hello all, this is my first post on this forum. We have been going to trade shows for a couple of years, looking at all the different wheels. We ran across the Bighorn last Fall in Salem and were very impressed. It seems to have allot to offer for the money, and appears to be a bit better built than comparable models. I for one was impressed with the cabinetry. we have decided on the 3055RL and are about ready to place our order with Lakeshore, as they are quoting me a delivered to Oregon price almost 12k less than the local dealer.

We will be ordering with just about all the options they have. Any one have any advice, good, bad or other wise.

Dean

gawelsh

WE"VE only owned our Heartland 5th wheel since last November - it is one of the best things we've ever done for ourselves. THis is a company that really stands behind its products and listens to its customers. We just came home from the Second Annual Heartland Owners Rally (you cannot believe how much fun it was - plan on the Rally next year, when you're an owner !!!) The factory went all out for us at the Rally (even though, as I told Scott Tuttle, one of the owners "we've already bought your product!":) )

I can't say enough good things about their RVs or their service after the sale. You're smart to order every option you can get your hands on - we already regret not getting a couple of things. Go for the dual pane windows and the 2nd AC in the bedroom. The rig will be much more comfy for you. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PENDING PURCHASE !