Stove hood light

Swanny59

:( The 194 type bulb that came with the stove hood burned a hole through the light cover. To remedy this problem I ordered a LED replacement bulb and installed it using velcro. It has 36 led bulbs on a board that is approximately 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" . Now I need to find a replacement bulb cover. It works great!

s_DSCN2991.JPG s_DSCN2988a.jpg s_DSCN2989.JPG s_DSCN2990.JPG

ccupton

Ray,
Ours did the same thing. Had our coach 1 week and had to take it out. We need to replace our cover also.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Our bulb cover only lasted a couple years. It's gone now.:angel: No replacement either. I used some foil tape to help the light reflection a bit.

wdk450

Ray:
My wife hated the tiny lighting on the stove. I replaced the little light bulb with a 30 Watt fluorescent ceiling fixture.

Swanny59

Chris & Carol - This happened on our second outing.

Bill - I went and checked it it full darkness last night and was surprised at the amount of light the LED square puts out. It lights up the entire stove area and then some. We also have a light fixture above the counter to the right of the stove. I will be changing it to led too.

Swanny59

Have you got a part number or something? For some reason I couldn't find the one in your picture on that site. Thanks, Mike

T10-PCB-W36: 36 Cool White LED T10 PCB Lamp -

Found in the RV lighting section under PCB Series LED Lamps sub category T10.

pegmikef

Hey Ray, Just finished your hood light mod. You're right, it is great and really makes a difference. Thanks for sharing.

Swanny59

Mike, You're quite welcome. I find this forum is quite useful for sharing and obtaining ideas. Still looking for a light cover for it. Tomorrow Addie and I will be at teh Quartzsite Rally. I am interested in looking at the Rieco Titan booth, Lippert and Onan. Plus to see what there is to see.