MPG custom cover

Flapwing

I JUST TODAY ORDERED A CUSTOM COVER FOR OUR 181... FROM ADCO... THEY HAVE MADE MPG COVERS IN THE PAST AND HAVE THE MEASUREMENTS.... ADCO Products, Inc.
10920 Ventura Blvd.
Studio City, CA 91604
Phone PH 800/541-2326 ASK FOR PAUL (CUSTOM COVERS)

By the way.... ordering from the factory (ADCO) was almost 1/2 the price the popular online camping supply chain wanted which sells the same cover!

bigTdrop

Good for you. I must have missed them when I did my looking 16 months ago. I ended up with a custom job from a local canvas shop. It's very high quality but it was expensive. No regrets, however. Our 181 stays nice and clean between trips. It looks as good as the day we bought it!

ptarthur2

I must have missed it too and I looked on the ADCO site and site for Camping World. I ended up just ordering an ADCO 20' cover for a regular travel trailer. There is a lot of excess cover hanging kff the back but it seems to work very well.

PapaMikey

I too debated over purchasing a custom cover versus the ADCO 20' model, but went with the premade 20' model. As the other member stated, there is a lot of extra material, front and back with the conventional 20' cover. I would have liked to have gotten the custom model myself, but was too cheap.

TXSWICK

We finally put our ADCO premade 20' on this weekend - and yes its a little long front to back but it great for full coverage. We were concerned it might be an ordeal, but it was like putting a fitted sheet on the bed. We are pleased with the coverage and ease in putting it on.

Flapwing

We received our custom 181 cover (they had it in stock!). Opted for the SunBrella fabric which is the best I'm told. Fits pretty near like a glove... Paid ADCO $459 shipped. Will try and attach pics.IMG_4170.jpgIMG_4169.jpg

jimtoo

Hi Flapwing,, that is a good looking cover and it does fit like a glove. Hope it last a long time.

Thanks for posting pictures.

Jim M

Hmnn,,, See the Flag... where's the snow?

Flapwing

No snow here (just outside of Vancouver, BC)... If snow is required, its a 45 minute drive to the closest ski resort! By the way.... our 181 was purchased in Ft Worth, TX (big savings over the price they wanted at the local dealer here.)