Calling on cyclone 300c owners

jimtoo

Hi kimsandyb,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure some of our other Cyclone owners will jump in soon and hopefully give you the info your looking for.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

71stang99

I've posted up comments as others have. Overall it seems like most like it but there are some thoughts about potential problems.

CrazyCooter

We love ours! The floor plan fit us better than any other rig we looked at.

We have had a few issues that are being resolved and hope there has been changes in the manufacturing process that will make all new constructed units even better.

Still don't regret the purchase.....

kimsandyb

Thanks guys for the post. Went yesterday and looked again at 300c. Wife and I both agree thats the one. Now the dealing begins.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
We hope to welcome you to the heartland toy hauler family soon!

sJv

We love our new 300C. Unfortunately, we haven't had any time to camp much in it. I camped two nights near the dealer to be sure everything was ok, and was very pleased to find only one minor thing to fix. I hope to stay in it 3 or 4 nights coming up in a couple of weeks.

I am currently pulling it with a 2006 Dodge 2500 long bed diesel with airbags. I have been pleasantly surprised how well it pulls. While I'm sure I am technically overloaded, it feels very similar to my lighter Sundance I used to have, except when accelerating! I do have 3750lb Nitto tires on the truck to carry the pin weight.

-steve

poisonivy

Congrads ... good choice ... we have just ordered ours as well. We are going from a 30 ft TT to toyhauler. We have 4 teenagers that still come with us so this will be a great unit ... kids in back with a door!! Can't wait

Glider

We too are new 300c owners. Picked ours up two weeks ago and hope to take it out next week to break it in. Went from a 28ft TT to this and WOW what a difference. Can't wait for the season to start!