Great Service from TST

GOTTOYS

I've had a TST 507 system for a little over a year. I sent it in for new batteries and to check out one sensor that quit working. I called to be sure I could get it back in time for our next trip before I sent it in. I was assured I would have it. After 2 weeks it hadn't come back. I called again and was told it was ready to go but they were waiting for a shipment of new batteries to come in. A couple days later they sent me an e-mail saying it was shipped through UPS 2 day air to make sure I had it in time. I got it in 2 days just like they said I would. Because they hadn't gotten the batteries yet they just programmed up 4 new sensors, checked it all over and didn't charge me anything! I like doing business with a company that comes through for me....Don :D

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Dan Covington has been good to the Heartland Owners Club as well! It is nice to do business with a company that believes in customer service.

Willym

I concur. I wanted some new rubber seals for my transducers. I sent them an email and they sent me a bunch FOC very promptly.

SilverRhino

I had to send my TST monitor in under warranty and the service was great! When I received the replacement monitor the antenae connection was loose......Called and spoke with Abby about it........2 days later I had a new antenae!

Great products and excellant service.......Great company and people to deal with!