3450TS and F250 towing opinions

RudyP

Would like a little info if someone can help me out. I was talking on the phone with a manager at a dealership about model 3450TS (2011) price sounds ok, but need to shop more and compare... He says I can pull it with my 2000 F250 4dr long bed 7.3 diesel... I am thinking this unit model will be somewhat to heavy to pull with my truck. Any answers or ideas what 5th would be ideal compatible for my truck? Use to own a 27ft Sprinter w/a slide a lot lighter unit. Thanks in advance for any info. Oh we havent been to see it yet.
Wanting to trade in our Class C Endura GS (2007).

jimtoo

Re: 3450TS comments likes / dislikes

Hi RudyP,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure some of our other family members will jump in about your F250 and the 3450TS unit and give their opinion soon.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

lwmcguir

Re: 3450TS comments likes / dislikes

You can certainly tow it. If you want to be sure you are legal that is another matter. Check out the online weight calculator to see where you migh be with the combination. There is a large amount of data on the forum with links if you search it.