Current 2012 MSRP Pricing for Landmark

wqmiller

We are seriously looking at the Landmark as our next RV. Very interested in the San Antonio and the Key Largo. Question: Is there an MSRP for the most recent versions of the 2012 Landmark available on the forum? As I have learned, there are significant changes to the options (forced) and other that may have changed the pricing structure (Dec 2011). I have been reading the posts for several days now and have gained an immense amount of good information from the owners. It is encouraging to hear such good, objective comments on the product line. Very good forum! Thanks for letting us be a part.

Quinton & Vesper
Arley, AL

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Quinton & Vesper, welcome to the forum. And hopefully to the Heartland Family. There is a ton of information here. It's a great forum.
I'm not sure if the 2012 MSRP is here or not, but I will look around or maybe someone else will have that info.

Peace
Dave

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
We are seriously looking at the Landmark as our next RV. Very interested in the San Antonio and the Key Largo. Question: Is there an MSRP for the most recent versions of the 2012 Landmark available on the forum? As I have learned, there are significant changes to the options (forced) and other that may have changed the pricing structure (Dec 2011). I have been reading the posts for several days now and have gained an immense amount of good information from the owners. It is encouraging to hear such good, objective comments on the product line. Very good forum! Thanks for letting us be a part.

Quinton & Vesper

Arley, AL

Quinton & Vesper, I own a Key Largo and live in Montgomery, AL. I have been dealing with the Camping World in Calera and they have been good to work with (So far). Not sure if they have any on their lot but they had a LM or two the last time I was there. If you have any questions or would just like to take a drive and see ours just let me know. Also once you do buy your Landmark, make sure you look into the Heartland Owners Club. We have a rally down in Gulf Shores in April and it is also a great wealth of information and other tricks of our lifestyle.

Michael

wqmiller

Hello Michael,

Thanks for the info on CW in Calera. If we were home, I would definitely take you up on the offer to see one. We haven't been able to touch and feel a Key Largo yet. We are currently on the left coast (east bay San Francisco) but should get home in the next month or two and we will see if we can get down to CW to take a look. IF we can get things worked out and make the purchase, we'll see if we can get linked up with the club and maybe make rally. Have another couple of years of hitting the clock but looking forward to another phase of life, if you know what I mean. Thanks again.

Quinton

wqmiller

Quinton & Vesper, welcome to the forum. And hopefully to the Heartland Family. There is a ton of information here. It's a great forum.
I'm not sure if the 2012 MSRP is here or not, but I will look around or maybe someone else will have that info.

Peace
Dave

Thanks Dave! Will keep an eye out for the posting.

Quinton

FordMan1966

Just got a quote today from 2 dealers that sell the Landmark in the East Tennessee area. They quoted a Grand Canyon half body paint with the same options and they were within $400 of each other. Waiting to for both dealers to get the price from Heartland on the new Bighorn 3010RE that was prototyped last week. Great floor plan as well, I will have to weigh the differences in both prices and both equipped with Half Body Paint and same options. Landmark should be a couple of thousand more.

wqmiller

Hello Jim,

Thanks for the revised MSRP. Deciding on the best floor plan for our needs is proving to be difficult - San Antonio or Key Largo.... :)

Quinton

jbeletti

Quinton,

Floor plans are very personal and only you will be able to decide which is best for you. I'm in a San Antonio (SA) now and have a Key Largo (KL) on order. So maybe I can give you some pointers on each.

What I really like about the San Antonio:
  • W/D on main floor. This has really turned out great. Not just handy for swapping clothes from W to D, but also all the storage for small electric appliances on the shelves above the W/D - on the main floor where you use the appliances.
  • Separate commode room - with it's own sink. Allows both of you to get ready at the same time.
  • Real desk area, if you need it. And with a shelf below it to fit your printer.
  • 42 fet in length and you really feel it inside. Plenty of space upstairs and a nice night stand, with the king bed.
What I really like about the Key Largo (bearing in mind I have not lived in it yet):
  • More counter space in the kitchen area. This gives me a lot of food prep and buffet space.
  • More pantry space.
This all said, both floor plans are great. If you really want an all-in-one bathroom, you may favor the KL. If you want/need more counter space, you my favor the KL. If you want/need a night stand, you may favor the SA. If you want a separate commode room, you may favor the SA. If you prefer the W/D downstairs as well as the added storage above it, downstairs, you may favor the SA.

Hope this helps you!

Jim

hriker

Checkout RV's for Less in Tennessee. We purchased from them and they are wonderful. They have both the San Antonio and Key Largo in stock at a price you will look twice at. We live in NY and bought there. Worth the drive. Great people and I don't think you will find anyone more honest. I have attached a link to their inventory.

http://www.rvsforless.net/inventory.asp

FordMan1966

RVSFORLESS sold both the San Antonio and Key Largo on Friday. I live about 20 miles from there and am going today to order a Landmark Grand Canyon. The folks that own RVSFORLESS have been so nice and accommodating.

Checkout RV's for Less in Tennessee. We purchased from them and they are wonderful. They have both the San Antonio and Key Largo in stock at a price you will look twice at. We live in NY and bought there. Worth the drive. Great people and I don't think you will find anyone more honest. I have attached a link to their inventory.

http://www.rvsforless.net/inventory.asp

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
FordMan - glad you have narrowed down between the couple of dealerships you were looking at. On your way to RVS for Less, swing by our house. We would love to meet ya'll. We have bought 3 units from RVS for Less. Great Folks!!! Let us know if we can help with anything.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Congrats. We got our Grand Canyon from RVS4Less and would buy from them again in a heartbeat!

FordMan1966

Well the wife picked out the interior color and I picked the Chocolate Full Body Paint. RVSFORLESS have a Grand Canyon coming in the first of the week and they are bringing it to our house to see if it will fit in our steep driveway. Then they will order us a Grand Canyon after that if it works. The dealer is concerned about the steepness of our driveway since this unit is 16 inches longer than our current 5th wheel. However the Landmark is 6 inches taller at the back. It should work.
These are beautiful rigs and I have been so impressed.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Hope things will work out for ya'll and the driveway. Let us know how it turns out.

wqmiller

Jim,

Thanks for the comments on the SA and the KL. We were able to see a KL today and have almost decide the SA is the answer for many of the very reasons you pointed out. We have done quite a bit of time in different RVs over the years and have really got the important things down when it comes to extended stay in the RV and your comments are spot on. Now if I can just find a way to hit the lottery :)

Thanks again,

Quinton

wqmiller

Congrats. We got our Grand Canyon from RVS4Less and would buy from them again in a heartbeat!

Hello Gus,

I see you previously had a 2008, F250 Crew Cab.....sounds exactly like ours. Question: For limited use and short hauls can I get by for awhile towing a 2012 Landmark San Antonio? I realize it is close to maxing out the numbers but likely will only tow two or three times a year in the Southeast....200 to 300 mile trips. Trying to get by without have to get a new truck :).

Quinton

jbeletti

Quinton,

Happy to hear my comments helped you. Not to plug any dealer over another, but I'm here in TX right now and received feedback from one dealer group here that their Landmark sales are on fire. They can hardly get them fast enough from Heartland and the San Antonio and Key Largo seem to be the fast runners.

It's great that you have had many RVs. Means you really have your needs dialed in based on a lot of experience.

Looking forward to have you become part of the Heartland family.

Jim