ATF: North Trail - 32 buds

dtodd

sorry I don't have the vin, Trailer is at dealer for warranty work. but my Question is in the back room bunk slide there currently is a couch that jack knifes into a bed, Do you know if a couch with the air bed like in the front slide living room will fit in the back bedroom bunk slide. If so can my dealer help me with pricing this option out, Thanks for your help

M

Mcreech

The answer to your question, is yes the air hide-a-bed will fit in the back....Your dealer can call our Parts dept and order on for you. Thanks Mike Creech

Rhonda

I am also curious about this, can this be put in after you have received the trailer or does it have to be in at the factory?

Rusty0007

Humm, interesting. I wouldnt have thought of that. Seems like the air mattress folded out wouldn't be level because of the rise of the trundle bed. Seems like its a good 4 inch rise off the deck. How did this end up working out? Also, did you just move the couch from the bunk area to the living area or get an entire new couch? Thanks so much.

fjm039

Rusty,

If you opt for this then there is no trundle to worry about. The only rise is that from the slide to the bunk room floor. Half inch maybe? The couch is the exact same one we have in the living area with the pull out drawer for storage underneath.

We ordered ours this way from the factory. Not sure about others.

Jeff

CliffP

We considered the couch with airbed in the bunkhouse but thought the kids might be too hard on the air mattress.

Rusty0007

Rusty,

If you opt for this then there is no trundle to worry about. The only rise is that from the slide to the bunk room floor. Half inch maybe? The couch is the exact same one we have in the living area with the pull out drawer for storage underneath.

We ordered ours this way from the factory. Not sure about others.

Jeff

Ahh, upon a closer look I understand now. My thought was to swap the two couches. They are the same size and I dont think it would look too out of place. But, it would definitely take some work. That rear couch really sits on a platform which raises it for the trundle. That whole section would have to be surgically removed and installed where the living room couch is. I'm not sure how that would look or if the space would securely accommodate it. Personally I'd rather have a flip down flat couch in the living area. Looks better for relaxing and watching tv. I'm curious as to who has done this project and how it turned out. Of course, just ordering a new air mattress couch and placing it in the bunk room would be easiest. I'm guessing, but I would think that's a pretty pricey item though. Thanks for the reply!