Happy With Lippert Warranty Service

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Our Bighorn is in the shop for one year warranty service. One of the items on our list was a bent support arm on our rear electronic stabilizers. As we have seen on the forum before, Heartland denied the warranty claim (for good reason) as they say this is due to either contact with something or overloading the system. The reason Heartland's denial was "good" is that they only house complete units ready for installation and not the individual parts comprising the units. The stabilizers as a whole were in working order and not requiring replacement of the complete unit. This all made sense to me so I placed a call to Lippert Customer Service. While speaking with Jason I mentioned that the trailer is equipped with Level-Up. The rear stabilizers are controlled by the level up system and when the system says "complete" we're done. Jason agreed to warranty the part and to make shipment directly to the dealer for installation. Heartland wins because they don't have to ship the entire electric stabilizer unit costing over $500.00 and we win because Lippert stood behind their product and shipped the individual part under warranty.

I want to thank Jason and Lippert Components for their understanding and great customer service!
:cool:

Bobby A

I can't complain either about Lippert, they have come through several times.

Bobby A

UPDATE,
I had a hydraulic leak on our new level up system, I called Lippert and they sent/authorized a Mobile Tech out today from Lazy Days hear in florida. The guy came today and fixed the leak, he was very professional and had nothing but good things to say about Lippert and the Level up system and there warranty department. Thank you Lippert and lazy Days.

Bobby A