Rig Question

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Trivial question for full timers, Okay do you call your rig, home, fiver, rig or RV when you live and travel in it?

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
It's the only home we've got, so we call it our home. I have also called it my rig, my coach, my trailer, but its still home.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Ditto what Jay said. Even since we now have a house again, when we're in the rig, we refer to it as home.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
It is our luxury home! Since we live full time but we don't get to really travel yet, we call our parking spot our home base. And when we do get to travel with it, we say we are HOME in _______. Where ever we had gone. I still enjoy returning HOME from work and relaxing in my easy chair. I am so glad we made the choice to go full time.

Birchwood

I think we have called our Landmark ,during conversations, all the names you have mentioned.Living in an
Rv is quite a luxury and high quality of life and comes with a high cost .Someday we may have to revert back
to a house but hopefully we can live the high rollers life for a few years.As Canadians it solely depends on our
health.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Even tho we aren't fulltimers - we call our "condo on wheels".

KiwiRVer

We call our current rig (SOB) "The Monster"

have just ordered a Big Country 3690SL which will be "The Monster II"