Hanex counter top

Goodday, Our first post. Have a 2010 Bighorn with the Hanex counter tops. Our question is what will bring back the shine to these counters. They have become dull. We have only used soap and water to clean them. Does anyone else have this condition and what can we use to bring back the gloss. Thanks in advance and RV safely Carey and Bill C

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Carry and Bill, welcome to the forum. There are a great bunch of people here sharing information.
For the counter tops you can use an automotive polishing compound to bring back the shine, followed by a coat of wax. Gel Gloss is one product that works well.
I always keep a coat of wax on ours.

Peace
Dave

Last edited:

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Carry and Bill, welcome to the forum. There are a great bunch of peoplre sharing information.
For the counter tops you can use an automotive polishing compound to bring back the shine, followed by a coat of wax. Gel Gloss is one product that works well.
I always keep a coat of wax on ours. Peace Dave

Ditto! The Gel Gloss works great on the shower too! (on the fiberglass :)) I also use it on the vessel sink to keep it looking new.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Just be sure you use automotive polishing cream and not rubbing compound. Then apply the wax. MacGuair's wax works nicely, too. Just be prepared for things to slide across the counter that didn't used to (like our cat).