LED light vendor at Goshen

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Might have been these folks, Duane. They're listed as a vendor on the Rally agenda.

Kinzer Enterprises
Smart Lights, LED Bulbs, Step Covers etc.
Ralph Kinzer / 602-738-6231 / kinzerent@yahoo.com

truknutt

Committed Member
Here's the post that listed all the vendors: As JohnDar stated, I believe it was Kinzer Enterprises.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...-Goshen-if-any?p=179236&viewfull=1#post179236

Kinzer Enterprises: Ralph & Sandy Kinzer
PMB 8100, P O Box 2428
Pensacola, FL 32513
Phone: (602) 738-6231

porthole

Retired
Thanks boys, Kinzer it is.
I did a search every way I could think and did not turn up Kinzer as an answer.

jbeletti

Ralph and Sandy have come off the road and are no longer doing business. The LED lights they sold were Star Lights brand. Here's a link to some pictures of some of them in the packaging.

Here's some info for Star Lights: www.starlightsinc.com - 800-883-5444. Ralph and Sandy tell me that Coil 'n Wrap sell some of the lights too. Here's a link.

Jim

porthole

Retired
Ralph and Sandy have come off the road and are no longer doing business. The LED lights they sold were Star Lights brand. Here's a link to some pictures of some of them in the packaging.

Here's some info for Star Lights: www.starlightsinc.com - 800-883-5444. Ralph and Sandy tell me that Coil 'n Wrap sell some of the lights too. Here's a link.

Jim

Well that is not good news for someone with 6 bad lights

1 minute video of our garage lights

porthole

Retired
Duane, contact Star Lights. Perhaps they will warranty them. I have 6 LED lights and they're all still holding up.

I did, still waiting for a reply.

Ever see I responded to you in the Tampa RV thread about my buddy?
Glad you were able to help him out, his patience for computer stuff is - well you saw it :cool:

Pretty cool light show you got going on there Duane!

Sure is Buddy!