"YETI" package?

Akpauly86

Hi all,

First post here, I'm excited! My wife and I have finally picked out our new RV after attending a local RV show here in NorCal. Cyclone 3800. I work as a travel nurse and we have been making do with a travel trailer up to this point. While at the show the salesman referred to a "yeti" package that was supposed to include double pane windows, tank heaters, and more insulation. I have not been able to find this listed on Heartlands website, although I see double pane windows listed as an option. So was the salesman just blowing smoke?

Thanx, Pauly

jimtoo

Hi Pauly,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

There is a Yeti Package available on a lot of the units. I suggest that Monday you call Heartland Customer Service, 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030, and ask for Cyclone manager or Representative. That way you will know for sure if it is available and also find out exactly what is included in the package. For some reason all options are not listed on the web site.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
The sales guy was telling the truth, we do not list as an option but we will put on your unit. Welcome to the heartland family! By the way great choice on the 3800, it's definetly one of my personal favorites and our #1 selling Cyclone floor plan.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Akpauly not sure if you realized or not...but the response from AJJONES was kinda special as he/she is the Brand Manager for the Cyclone. You've picked a great product when you've picked a Heartland...you will be hard pressed to find service like that elsewhere!

Hats off to you AJJONES for being on top of your product and caring enough to respond to a customers question!

cewing

The sales guy was telling the truth, we do not list as an option but we will put on your unit. Welcome to the heartland family! By the way great choice on the 3800, it's definetly one of my personal favorites and our #1 selling Cyclone floor plan.

What all does the "YETI" package constist of? I plan on going to dealer 2-3-12 and ordering the 3800 Cyclone. And will be ordering the dual pane windows, 5.5 gen., 2nd fuel cell, central vac., sofa/dinette combo,32" bedroom tv, 3 season removalable garage wall, bedroom a/c, cargo carpet, rear elec. queens with conver. sofa, ramp patio, 2 slideout awnings, 6 point level system, ramp door awning, tri glide trail air pin box, HD Edition with red graphics What else do you offer that is un-listed options???????? How about tires and rims upgrade that I have been reading about in the forum????????? And now the "YETI" package??????? I would like all options that would be offered up front so I can decide BEFORE I order PLEASE The dealer knows most but has not known all. I am dealing with Eddie at Holman RV

MTPockets

Off-sheet items we ordered for our Big Horn was the Yeti Pkg, Bike Rack hitch receiver, 7000 lb axles w/ G rated tires (yours may have them already) (if so, you may be able to get 8000 lb)

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Here is a copy of a paper that I have on the Yeti Package. For some reason this info seems to be a hot item.

Attachments

• Yeti Package Info.pdf
    192.5 KB · Views: 729