Power converter

fastrac

Heartland 3670 RL fifth wheel. Does anyone know where the power converter is located? Can't seem to find it.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I am not real familiar with the 3670 floor plan, but in general it is located behind the black wall in your basement.
Someone with a 3670 should be able to tell you exactly where it is located there.
Oh, and welcome to the forum. A great place to share information.

Peace
Dave

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
To keep others happy, I won't post my Basement of Doom photo...this time. But mine was next to the steps, way back against the rear wall of the basement on the extension of the main floor. Buried under a pile of wires and debris. I've since moved it to a mounting I made on the step frame, along with my surge suppressor. Now both are out of the way of any potential plumbing leaks. Originally, the converter was directly under the anti-siphon valve for the tank flusher. Not a good place to be.

So, you'll need to remove the basement wall panels to be able to crawl back there. To get the panel on the door side off, you'll first need to remove the cover over the washing machine plumbing. That's the black box across the basement door that you smack your head on every time you go in there.

View attachment 17616View attachment 17617