PDA

View Full Version : Introduction New Delaware Chapter and Chapter Leaders

clubmgr
01-30-2012, 05:27 PM
Congratulations Delaware - you have now become an official chapter of the Heartland Owners Club!

Welcome with me, your Chapter Leaders Jim and Cheryl Horst (dieselengineer)

The boundaries of this chapter are the entire State of Delaware in the Northeast Region.

Any Heartland Owners Club member may choose the Delaware Chapter as their Club Chapter if they would like to begin hearing from the Chapter Leaders of the Delaware Chapter. Use this link (//heartlandowners.org/vbMemberManager.php) to go to your membership profile and choose your new chapter from the drop down list.

Thank you Jim and Cheryl for stepping up to lead the first year of this new chapter.

Julie Hancock
Heartland Owners Club Manager

dbylinski
01-30-2012, 05:39 PM
Welcome back Cheryl & Jim to the Chapter Leaders Ranks. Pennsylvania's loss has become Delaware's gain not to mention one more rally in the region.

Good luck in your new home state and we'll chat soon about future planning.

klindgren
01-30-2012, 05:41 PM
Fantastic!!! Great News. Thanks for stepping up Jim & Cheryl. So have you got your Delaware Rally scheduled yet??:):)

gschaaf
01-30-2012, 06:38 PM
Congradulations Jim and Cheryl can't wait for the first Del. rally we're looking foward to it. See ya soon.

hcriddle
01-30-2012, 06:52 PM
Way to go Jim and Cheryl. You guys knew you couldn't sit on the sidelines long. Delaware folks are lucky to have you guys. God bless.

jbeletti
01-30-2012, 07:14 PM
Congrats Jim and Cheryl. You did a great job with PA and left a great chapter in the capable hands of Dave and Nona. Much success on your next chapter in DE!

Jim

jayc
01-30-2012, 07:44 PM
Congratulations Jim and Cheryl. I know you'll have as much fun in Delaware as you did in Pennsylvania.

Nabo
01-30-2012, 07:53 PM
Congratulations Delaware members on your new Chapter and "Thank You" Cheryl and Jim for stepping up and taking the reins. Ya'll are in good hands.

jnbhobe
01-30-2012, 07:58 PM
Congratulations Cheryl & Jim; Hope you have as much fun with the Delaware rallys as you did with Pa. We hope to get to one of your rallys soon.

Randy
01-30-2012, 09:16 PM
Cheryl and Jim, Thank you for stepping forward and taking the lead in Delaware. The best to both of you.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

boatto5er
01-30-2012, 10:46 PM
Fantastic!!! Great News. Thanks for stepping up Jim & Cheryl. So have you got your Delaware Rally scheduled yet??:):)

As long as it's not 105 degrees (like last year!). Oh, almost forgot - Congratulations Jim and Cheryl.

truknutt
01-31-2012, 08:19 AM
We knew it wouldn't be long before you had all 4 rigs considered a chapter!! It's pretty bad when you have to move to another state just so you can get another rally badge that says "Founding Chapter Leaders"! What's it been, 3 months without being Chapter Leader? Who picked "3 months" in our little pool??

Good luck to you both; you know you have our support.

Dave & Nona

Flying Dutchman
01-31-2012, 08:52 AM
Hey Cheryl and Jim, carry forward your chapter leader skills you so aptly demonstrated in Pennsylvania, Delawareans have got themselves a jewel!! We're looking forward to seeing you both on the rally circuit and hope that your inaugural Delaware rally will fit our schedule.:cool:

mjatwalker
01-31-2012, 12:50 PM
Cogratulations Cheryl and Jim, Good luck to you both on your new chapter!!!

TomSt
01-31-2012, 04:13 PM
Way to go with a new State Chapter!! Can not wait for your Rally date. Hopefully we can make it.

tom & mary

dieselsweetheart
01-31-2012, 07:28 PM
Thanks you guys! Dieselengineer has been chomping at the bit to head up DE but I told him we had to get moved and settled in our new digs first! I guess we're settled enough...

As for a state of 3, well, we may be small but we'll be mighty. Of course I'll be looking for other DE Heartland owners... Looking forward to the inaugural DE Chapter rally...

Stay tuned.

porthole
02-01-2012, 10:30 AM
Thanks you guys! Dieselengineer has been chomping at the bit to head up DE but I told him we had to get moved and settled in our new digs first! I guess we're settled enough...

As for a state of 3, well, we may be small but we'll be mighty. Of course I'll be looking for other DE Heartland owners... Looking forward to the inaugural DE Chapter rally...

Stay tuned.

Congrats and good luck.

You have at least 2 Big Horns that are not members. Have passed the one several times in the Lewes area and the other is kept in Fort Meyers.

dieselsweetheart
02-01-2012, 12:15 PM
There is one off of Rt 18...I think we passed it while house-hunting.... Ann and Mike, will have to find out if Leo's is selling to Delawarians. When is the Timonium show?

mjatwalker
02-01-2012, 05:13 PM
I would think Leo's would sell to anyone. The MD RV Show is Feb.17-19 and 24-26

Freckles
02-01-2012, 07:28 PM
Congrats to Cheryl & Jim !!! You may only have a few HOC members now , But I know how shy you are Cheryl ..... plus beware of the "fickle finger".LOL ;)

dieselsweetheart
02-01-2012, 09:39 PM
Oh Greg...you know me SOOOOOOO well......lol

dieselsweetheart
02-10-2012, 05:23 PM
We're really official!! The new tags from Too Crazy Ladies arrived in the mail! Who holds the record for "founding" chapter leaders? Oh, maybe us?

Alvenia
11-07-2012, 09:42 PM
Please send me information on becoming a member. My husband and I own the Bighorn in Lewes, DE. However as of this weekend we will be the proud owners of a 4100 King Cyclone.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Alvenia Reese

truknutt
11-07-2012, 10:12 PM
Please send me information on becoming a member. My husband and I own the Bighorn in Lewes, DE. However as of this weekend we will be the proud owners of a 4100 King Cyclone.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Alvenia Reese

Hooray, another Cyclone in the fold!! Congrats on your new rig!!

dbylinski
11-08-2012, 05:11 AM
Click HERE (//heartlandowners.org/vbMemberManager.php) to be redirected to the member manager form. Follow the directions on the page and congrats on your new Cyclone!

dieselsweetheart
11-08-2012, 10:53 AM
Alvenia I sent you a personal message...