Introduction – New Delaware Chapter and Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations Delaware - you have now become an official chapter of the Heartland Owners Club!

Welcome with me, your Chapter Leaders Jim and Cheryl Horst (dieselengineer)

The boundaries of this chapter are the entire State of Delaware in the Northeast Region.

Any Heartland Owners Club member may choose the Delaware Chapter as their Club Chapter if they would like to begin hearing from the Chapter Leaders of the Delaware Chapter. Use this link to go to your membership profile and choose your new chapter from the drop down list.

Thank you Jim and Cheryl for stepping up to lead the first year of this new chapter.

Julie Hancock
Heartland Owners Club Manager

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Welcome back Cheryl & Jim to the Chapter Leaders Ranks. Pennsylvania's loss has become Delaware's gain not to mention one more rally in the region.

Good luck in your new home state and we'll chat soon about future planning.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Fantastic!!! Great News. Thanks for stepping up Jim & Cheryl. So have you got your Delaware Rally scheduled yet??:):)

gschaaf

Congradulations Jim and Cheryl can't wait for the first Del. rally we're looking foward to it. See ya soon.

hcriddle

Way to go Jim and Cheryl. You guys knew you couldn't sit on the sidelines long. Delaware folks are lucky to have you guys. God bless.

jbeletti

Congrats Jim and Cheryl. You did a great job with PA and left a great chapter in the capable hands of Dave and Nona. Much success on your next chapter in DE!

Jim

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Congratulations Jim and Cheryl. I know you'll have as much fun in Delaware as you did in Pennsylvania.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Delaware members on your new Chapter and "Thank You" Cheryl and Jim for stepping up and taking the reins. Ya'll are in good hands.

jnbhobe

Congratulations Cheryl & Jim; Hope you have as much fun with the Delaware rallys as you did with Pa. We hope to get to one of your rallys soon.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Cheryl and Jim, Thank you for stepping forward and taking the lead in Delaware. The best to both of you.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

truknutt

Committed Member
We knew it wouldn't be long before you had all 4 rigs considered a chapter!! It's pretty bad when you have to move to another state just so you can get another rally badge that says "Founding Chapter Leaders"! What's it been, 3 months without being Chapter Leader? Who picked "3 months" in our little pool??

Good luck to you both; you know you have our support.

Dave & Nona

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hey Cheryl and Jim, carry forward your chapter leader skills you so aptly demonstrated in Pennsylvania, Delawareans have got themselves a jewel!! We're looking forward to seeing you both on the rally circuit and hope that your inaugural Delaware rally will fit our schedule.:cool:

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Way to go with a new State Chapter!! Can not wait for your Rally date. Hopefully we can make it.

tom & mary

dieselsweetheart

Thanks you guys! Dieselengineer has been chomping at the bit to head up DE but I told him we had to get moved and settled in our new digs first! I guess we're settled enough...

As for a state of 3, well, we may be small but we'll be mighty. Of course I'll be looking for other DE Heartland owners... Looking forward to the inaugural DE Chapter rally...

Stay tuned.

porthole

Retired
Thanks you guys! Dieselengineer has been chomping at the bit to head up DE but I told him we had to get moved and settled in our new digs first! I guess we're settled enough...

As for a state of 3, well, we may be small but we'll be mighty. Of course I'll be looking for other DE Heartland owners... Looking forward to the inaugural DE Chapter rally...

Stay tuned.

Congrats and good luck.

You have at least 2 Big Horns that are not members. Have passed the one several times in the Lewes area and the other is kept in Fort Meyers.

dieselsweetheart

There is one off of Rt 18...I think we passed it while house-hunting.... Ann and Mike, will have to find out if Leo's is selling to Delawarians. When is the Timonium show?

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Congrats to Cheryl & Jim !!! You may only have a few HOC members now , But I know how shy you are Cheryl ..... plus beware of the "fickle finger".LOL ;)