Greystone 26" Electric Fireplace

Westwind

I was looking over the Bighorn paperwork and I noticed that the brochure on the fireplace doesn't list a manufacturer or a number to call if you need parts or have a problem. Does anyone have any additional info on this fireplace? I'd like to write it in the booklet. I did a search but couldn't find anything, must be a new product.

Westwind

ATF: Bighorn - Fireplace

Could you give me the name of the company that manufacturered the fireplace in my fifthwheel? It's has a name on the front of the booklet is Greystone 26IN. Electric Fireplace Model # F2609 E. The booklet doesn't show a manufacturer or indicate where parts could be ordered if need be in the future.
Thanks for your help

wdk450

Re: ATF: Bighorn - Fireplace

Westwind:
If you don't get an answer soon, call Heartland Service at the number listed at the left top of the "Portal" page. Have your VIN number ready for identification of your rig.

Westwind

Thanks Bill, if you noticed I posted in another spot thinking someone on the forum might know but I'm probably the first to notice the operation booklet is missing some important information. Hope thats not a bad sign, I'm not comfortable with a manufacturer that doesn't acknowledge their existance.

Westwind

Hi Mikeandconnie - I saw that web site but when I looked through it I came away with the feeling that they were a distributor of different brands but not the manufacturer. We will see what the factory comes up with. If I don't hear today I'll give Heartland a call.

Westwind

Hi - Heartland Customer Service called and left a message while I was out and I called back and got the information that might interest those who have the following fireplace in their Heartland product -

Greystone 26 In. Electric Fireplace Model #F2609 E

It is distributed by:
Way InterGlobal Network LLC
3418 County Road 6 E 3
Elkhart, Indiana 46514-7662
(574) 971-4490

Way Interglobal Network
LLC 2147 Eisenhower Dr NG
Goshen, IN 46526
574) 971-4490

wayinterglobal.com

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Can we get this added to the Contact List? Would that be the proper place to document this?

Kevin