The Long wait begins

mikeandconnie

Well after 1 year of shopping and researching we finale place the order for our New Key Largo. The long 6 to 8 weeks begins, we are so excited. Our 2009 Pinhurst has been good to us, so we decided to upgrade. Thanks for the help from the forum we decided to opt out on the oven for the storage. We did order the entertainment package and look forward to enjoying the super bowl next year on it.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Re: The Long wait begines

Congratulations but like you said, the wait begins. Heartland makes a great product as you well know but the Landmarks' are the cat's meow. Hope to see you and the new LM soon at a future rally.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired

I picked up my new Key Largo on January 3 and immediately headed South for three weeks. Got home after 4000 miles and had a great time. No real problems with the Key Largo and we love it. Congratulations and yes the wait is terrible, but well worth it. Ken

mikeandconnie

Thanks everyone,
If the 6 weeks will ever get here :confused:we will be coming from Florida to Knoxville,Tn to make the trade. Then we are headed to California and hopefully the Cody Rally this summer.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired

Thanks everyone,
If the 6 weeks will ever get here :confused:we will be coming from Florida to Knoxville,Tn to make the trade. Then we are headed to California and hopefully the Cody Rally this summer.

Congratulations!! Hope you can make it to Cody. We'd love a tour of your new coach.

rjr6150

I know the feeling we ordered our KL on Monday and now the wait begins.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired

Wow, the Key Largo floor plan sure is a hopping one. There sure has been a bunch sold lately!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)

I wish they made a Grand Largo (or Key Canyon). Like the KL layout, but LOVE our Grand Staircase.

mikeandconnie

WOW! We got our VIN today that was fast.....
I noticed a option I'm not familier with. Wireless Remote Sytems w/touch screen remote. Does anyone know what this is?

Tks
Mike